Its been a great start to the year and I hope all the boys are enjoying Summer sport.
It’s already time to think about Winter Uniforms which are worn in Terms 2 and 3.
For those boys new to the school, the Winter Uniform consists of:
- A long sleeve grey shirt (the same sizing as summer shirts)
- Winter shorts (which are a more tailored cut and we therefore offer a bigger range of sizes)
- Grey Blazer (this matches the shorts)
- Grey long socks (stays the same)
- Black Jumper
- Black Prep Cap (stays the same)
All Winter stock is now in-store and able to be purchased. Please either come in during our opening hours or send through an email with you order.
Winter second hand stock will be available from Week 6 in-store only
Winter sport stock is also in-store.
- Rugby – Rugby jersey, rugby shorts and striped socks
- Football – Football/Soccer jersey, soccer shorts and striped socks
- AFL – jersey supplied by the school, and normal PE shorts
As it starts to cool down – please remember that the tracksuit needs to be worn as a set to and from school. We now stock from sizes 4 through to a 16 (which is an XS in mens). The tracksuit is also the same as the senior school – so the Year 6 boys can wear them straight through!
If you have any questions, please send me through an email and I’ll be happy to help.
Uniform Shop Manager
Mon & Thurs 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Tues 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm