When: Week 9 (September 16th – 20th) during Library Lessons
How it Works:
- Students select ‘gently read’ books from their personal collection at home to bring to the Library from 8am on the day of their Library lesson.
- Books selected should be appropriate for the reading age of the year group of the student.
- Books may be fiction or nonfiction.
- Students may bring a maximum of 3 books to swap.
- During their Library lesson, students who have brought books to swap will be able to choose ‘new’ books from the swap books bought by other students.
- Avoid choosing the more popular titles like Wimpy Kid, Treehouse, Weirdo, Roald Dahl books etc to swap as most students either own or have read them.
- Please make sure that the books chosen to swap are in very good condition as to not disappoint other students.
- Books for swapping should only be brought to the Library on your son’s lesson day, not before.
If you have any questions about the Book Swap, please contact me email@example.com
This is an event in conjunction with Australian Reading Hour in Week 9. We are hoping that the boys who participate will have ‘new’ books to read for the upcoming school holidays.